Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Huge Migrane

Ever since I got sick last Monday, my synesthesia has been crazy... very vivid, almost overpowering sometimes. This morning I woke up with synesthesia so rich that it showed up in my field of vision... a sure sign of a migrane.

So I stayed home from work today... slept for 6 hours, and the migrane is gone. I'm so glad.

Alan and I are going out to my folks' place in SE Ohio tomorrow and Friday, and then we'll be back in Michigan to hang out with his folks.

We've decided on a small, outdoor wedding. No bridesmaids or groomsmen, not traditional, mostly laid-back and simple. It fits us better than the whole formal hullabaloo, and really, a wedding isn't about the fuss-- it's about starting your life with the one who fits you.

I get to finally meet my sister's husband tomorrow, which is exciting.

Life is good.

No comments: