Thursday, February 07, 2008

Bastard

I've had this song in my head when I try to sleep at night. It rocks!

Then there's this one:



I can finally listen to Ben Folds without dying inside. Part of me was really angry that my favorite band could get ruined like that, by just sharing it with someone I cared so much about who obviously is unable to love or care about anyone but himself. He's more like his sister than he thinks. He's basically a selfish asshole who doesn't have his shit together yet.

***

I've been really super sick this past week, starting Tuesday. Yesterday I tried to take a shower and go to work, but I fell down in the shower and I was apparently screaming because the shower made my head hurt --- excruciating pain. So Alan took me to the doctor and they pricked my finger to test for blood sugar and gave me a shot in the butt to help with the nausea. They figured from my culture that I didn't have the flu, but it did look like I had a mild UTI from my urine sample. They gave me some huge anti-biotic horse pills to take over the next 3 days, and then a handful of tiny anti-emetic pills to take every four hours as needed. I think I finally don't need them anymore.

So I slept all day yesterday, and most of today. I hope I can go to work tomorrow.

No comments: