Monday, January 21, 2008

Party

So, I had a party this weekend in celebration of my birthday. I would have had it last weekend, but the company was doing inventory and I was the ONLY one out of all my friends there who DIDN'T have to work Saturday night.

So the party was this Saturday night... booze & food, rock band, general bitching about work... No one showed up until like 9:30, but about 5 out of the 25 invited came, and it was a great party. The people make the party, let me tell you.

The cops were called.

We forgot to warn my neighbors about the party and invite them to come... so one of my dick neighbors called the cops for a noise violation. Just a warning, no biggie...but that made the party EVEN BETTER! We put on some Bach and put the ROCK BAND away (This is one of my favorite songs on there, btw), and had a good time.

I was very drunk and so was Alan... it was an awesome little party! Alan's birthday is in two weeks, so we're going to have to save up our livers for that party...not that we feel like drinking at ALL after a party like that.

Woo!

No comments: